Man kicked out of all-you-can-eat buffet after eating more than 50 lbs of food, sues for $2-million

Springfield, MA| A man from Massachusetts is suing Golden Corral Corporation for 2 million dollars for false advertising after being literally thrown out of one of the chain’s restaurants by the employees last Thursday.

According to witnesses, the 51-year-old man who lives on welfare was expelled from the restaurant after he then spent more than 7 hours on-site, ingesting a quantity of food which has been estimated between 50 and 70 pounds.

Despite the fact that the restaurant advertised the buffet as “all-you-can-eat”, the manager of the establishment seems to have lost patience at some point, telling him that his meal would be free but asking him to leave.

The manager’s intervention angered Mr. Fleming, and a brief altercation took place before he was finally pushed out of the restaurant.

He immediately called the police and filed a complaint against the restaurant, and he intends to make the people responsible for his mistreatment, pay for their actions.

“It’s a serious injustice, and I am deeply insulted!” Mr. Flemmings told reporters.

“With my income, I rarely go to the restaurant, so I try to get as much as I can for my money when I do. This was the worst experience I have ever had in a restaurant. Not only did they kick me out while I was still hungry, but they looked at me like I was disgusting, like I was not even worthy of eating there! It’s unacceptable, and I demand a compensation!”

goldencorral

Mr. Flemming says the employee of the Golden Corral did not use any insulting language, but he claims that the disgust that was visible on their faces has left him with some deep emotional wounds.

The direction of the restaurant chain quickly issued a press release announcing that the decision to expel Mr. Flemmings was a regrettable personal initiative from an overzealous franchise manager.

They also said that some financial indemnities had been offered to compensate the damage suffered by the victim, but had been refused.

Mr. Flemmings confirmed that he had been offered a significant amount of money by the company, but he is convinced that he can get more if he goes to court.

The primary hearing, in this case, should take place on March 7, at the Springfield District Court.

5 Comments on "Man kicked out of all-you-can-eat buffet after eating more than 50 lbs of food, sues for $2-million"

  1. Ain’t this the guy off my 600lb life. Thought he had that surgery.

  2. Hey, it was all u can eat. So they owe.

  3. Responsibility. He should act more responsible towards himself and others. And what about pride? That seems to be missing, too. He wants that quick buck without working for it… shame on him. No class at all that he put all his personal business out there with a grab of a lawsuit. He went through $50 of food? That, buddy, is all you can eat. Case closed. Shame, shame, shame!

  4. I would be embarrassed to tell someone that I stayed in a restaurant for 7 hours eating on an All-You-Can-Eat buffet!!! It should be understood that it is ONE meal. One meal doesn’t last for 7 hours!! Some of the comments are very ugly!

  5. Diabetes will be knocking at his door soon enough. What a fat Heffer…begging to be sick and misrable from his lack of healthy till the day he passes on. No quality of life for this poor soul…

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*