A Florida teenager is lying in critical condition after inserting his genitals inside of a living blowfish.
17-year-old, Eduardo Ramirez Maria Montez, was rushed to the Daytona Beach Medical Center after suffering from breathing complications, cramps, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting.
The young man later revealed to medical staff that he had an allergy to fish and had been in contact with a living blowfish.
“I was always told not to eat fish since I’m allergic. I was never told that I could suffer from an allergic reaction just by putting my penis inside of one” Eduardo Montez, 17, told reporters.
“Inserting your genitalia inside of dead or living fish is not advised for people who are sensitive to seafood or fish allergies” Dr. Allan Phelps at Daytona Beach Medical Center explained.
The incident occurred after friends of Montez had dared him to insert his genitals inside of the living animal, after making him believe that blowfish would perform fellatio on him.
“My son was told by his friends that blowjobs and blowfish were linked together somehow and being a teenager I guess he thought it all made sense” his mother, Maria Montez told reporters laughingly.
Eduardo Montez’s mother says her son has learned a valuable lesson and hopes other teenagers will refrain from such activities after hearing of her son’s story.
In 2017, a similar event occurred after a scuba diving enthusiast was hospitalized for a similar allergy after attempting to insert his genitals inside the blowhole of a humpback whale.