USA: Woman Claims Daughter is Half-Sasquatch

sasquatch

Colorado| Barbara Smithson, an elementary school teacher from the small town of Wilford, claims that her newborn baby is actually the fruit of a strange sexual intercourse she had with a sasquatch during a trip in the Rockies last summer.

«It was a really unique experience» explains the 29-year old woman. «You know, I’ve been single for quite some time, so when I met this nice, gentle, an cuddly male… it was hard to say “no”. It was an unforgettable night… I just really didn’t expect to get pregnant! Now I have little Stacy here with me, and she’s healthy. She’s a bit hairy, but look how cute she is! She’s just so adorable. I will certainly try to introduce her to her father, but I don’t wanna put to much hope in the fact that he could be as excited as I am.»

The doctor that gave birth to the toddler, refused to comment any medical information concerning the baby, claiming the information was protected by medical secret. The appearance of the child does seem however, to confirm the woman’s version, as she seems to have her entire body except her face, covered with dense, coarse hair.

Related Posts

Comments

1. Sharon on March 5, 2014 at 3:10 pm said:

Why in the world would you publish this idiotic crap?

2. Kirk Baker on March 6, 2014 at 7:24 am said:

I don’t see this as CRAP at all, this sort of thing has been going on for Centuries…

Sasquatch/Human coupling has been covered by David Paulides, in his Books ” The Hoopa Project ” and ” Tribal Bigfoot ” this baby only drives home the fact that Bigfoot/Sasquatch is Human, NOT Great Ape…

It also confirms the DNA work of Melba Katchum in that Bigfoot/Sasquatch are Human…

Bravo !!! Great NEWS !!!

3. Abstract on March 6, 2014 at 12:54 pm said:

Yeah, because Melba is no joke :-)

4. Amanda on March 6, 2014 at 10:09 pm said:

This is a Lee Middleton doll with hair on it. How could you even think that baby was real?

5. Amanda on March 7, 2014 at 1:58 am said:

This is obviously a doll. Why would anyone believe this story enough to publish it?

6. this is so fake

7. I knew it ! I just Knew it ! They are REAL !

Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

8. chris on March 8, 2014 at 5:11 pm said:

IT’S A FREAKIN’ DOLL people!!!!!!!!

9. peterspebbles on March 9, 2014 at 5:59 am said:

RUBBER DOLL!!!! GEE WHIZ!!!

10. joan hale on March 9, 2014 at 1:55 pm said:

why am I even taking time to write a comment–this is so fake ans such a phoney story it just makes me laugh to think people actually think this is real.

11. ExVaultDweller on March 9, 2014 at 5:19 pm said:

ROFL! Little Sparrow did a little research and wholla! Great job! Debunked!

12. Laurie on March 9, 2014 at 5:59 pm said:

If you look at the ankle uppermost in the photo…you can see the cuff of the suit this doll is wearing…so stupid.

13. all human babies, about a month before birth, are covered in fine hair, which then falls out.
    if you look at the development of a baby in the womb it mirrors that of evolution.
    we start with the same parts which, in a fish, become gills.
    our circulatory system starts like that of a fish, rearranges itself into that of a lizard, before finally become mammalian.

neanderthal man, what we commonly call “cave man”, was around on earth for 100,000 years before homo sapien (us) came along. Neanderthals and other ape/human variations existed at the same time. HS’s, being larger brained and better able to create tools, eventually became the only bipeds left. or so we imagine!!!

this photo and story are obviously fake, but when you study a little about evolution it’s easy to see how there could be the possibility of some truth in it…

14. Wayne Spray on March 24, 2014 at 11:27 pm said:

Whoa! Stacy’s mom had it going on!

15. omg, i cant believe that people actually fall for this kind of crap. its one of those baby dolls that are made to look real. take a closer look everyone.

16. Carol Wolf on April 22, 2014 at 8:13 am said:

Aside from the ‘baby’ looking like a toy doll… I have lived in Colorado most of my life and never heard of a town called “Wilford”. So I did a quick internet search and was unable to find such a place. Nice try, folks but better luck next time. I hope no one paid this woman any money for this story. I give it an “L” for LAME.

17. Dianna Wilkins on April 25, 2014 at 7:32 pm said:

this is a reborn baby with body hair. life-like.

18. Chaka on May 6, 2014 at 1:11 am said:

I would like step toward you and say I Chaka am Daddy of fuzzy baby. My people say me fuzzy baby daddy.

19. Anita on May 18, 2014 at 9:54 pm said:

I don’t know how they did it but she or it is cute.

20. gạch mosaic on July 15, 2014 at 6:22 pm said:

gạch mosaic bây giờ được ứng dụng nhiều lắm nhất là trong mấy tòa cao tầng

21. Touche. Sound arguments. Keep up the great spirit.

Feel free to visit my blog: cara membuat batu nimaspermata

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

In The News