Morgue employee cremated by mistake while taking a nap

morgueemployee

Beaumont, Texas | An employee of the Jefferson County morgue died this morning after being accidentally cremated by one of his coworkers.

According to the Beaumont Police Department, 48-year old Henri Paul Johnson decided to take a nap on a stretcher after working for sixteen hours straight.

While he was sleeping, another employee mistook him for the corpse of a 52-year-old car accident victim and carried him to the crematory.

Before anyone could notice the mistake, he had already been exposed to temperatures ranging between 1400 to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit and reduced to ashes.

Jenna Davis, one of Henri Johnson’s coworkers, says she heard him scream for about 15 seconds after the crematory was activated.

“At first, we didn’t understand where the sound was coming from. When we realised what was happening, it was too late. We shut down the heating system, but he was already dead.”

Ms. Davis claims that the young coworker who caused the accident was a new employee and had forgotten to check for the toe tag to make sure he had the right body.

morguedeath

Jenna Davis says she heard the victim scream in agony as the crematory was reducing him to ashes.

The police have opened an investigation to determine the exact circumstances surrounding Mr. Johnson’s death.

Investigators have not ruled out the possibility of filing criminal charges against the employee who caused his death.

The young man could possibly be accused of criminal negligence causing death.

5 Comments on "Morgue employee cremated by mistake while taking a nap"

  1. Omg im going to be sick😷😷😷😷

  2. In kenya someone’s head was mistakehead opened to undergo brain surgery while didn’t deserve one. Wonders shall never end.

  3. ondieki morara | March 4, 2018 at 6:06 am | Reply

    Oh! What a painful death in the hands of a negligent co worker!

  4. That is one hell of a way to die!

  5. Am suddened what’s normaly the procedure how do you cremate someone with his clothes on something dont add up here no it wasnt an accident

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*