Man kicked out of all-you-can-eat buffet after eating more than 50 lbs of food, sues for $2-million

obesetim

Springfield| A man from Massachusetts is suing Golden Corral Corporation for 2 million dollars, for false advertising, after being literally thrown out of one of the chain’s restaurants by the employees, last Thursday.

According to witnesses, the 51 year old man who lives on welfare, was expelled from the restaurant after he then spent more than 7 hours on-site, ingesting a quantity of food which has been estimated between 50 and 70 pounds.

Despite the fact that the restaurant advertised the buffet as “all-you-can-eat”, the manager of the establishment seems to have  lost patience at some point, telling him that his meal would be free but asking him to leave. The manager’s intervention angered Mr Fleming, and  a brief altercation took place before he was finally pushed out of the restaurant.

He immediately called the police and filed a complaint against the restaurant, and he intends to make the people responsible for his mistreatment, pay for their actions.

“It’s a serious injustice, and I am deeply insulted!” Mr. Flemmings told reporters. “With my income, I rarely go to the restaurant, so I try to get as much as I can for my money when I do. This was the worst experience I have ever had in a restaurant. Not only did they kick me out while I was still hungry, but they looked at me like I was disgusting, like I was not worthy of eating there! It’s unacceptable, and I demand a compensation!”

goldencorral

Mr Flemming says the employee of the Golden Corral did not use any insulting language, but he claims that the disgust that was visible on their faces has left him with some deep emotional wounds.

The direction of the restaurant chain quickly issued a press release announcing that the decision to expel Mr. Flemmings was a regrettable personal initiative from an overzealous franchise manager. They also said that some financial indemnities had been offered to compensate the damage suffered by the victim, but had been refused.

Mr Flemmings confirmed that he had been offered a significant amount of money by the company, but he is convinced that he can get more if he goes to court.

The primary hearing in this case should take place on March 7, at the Springfield District Court.

 

5 Comments on "Man kicked out of all-you-can-eat buffet after eating more than 50 lbs of food, sues for $2-million"

  1. Get a life you fatass son of a bitch motherfucker. Quit wasting your time at the restrants.

  2. Ahmer Fahtso | June 28, 2017 at 10:48 am | Reply

    Ok so he has a case, even though he obviously wanted this to happen…. but how is it worth $2M ?

    This is the thing the rest of the world never gets about the USA. Sue someone for your losses incurred fine … but $2M ? because he didn’t get enough to eat ? Wow.

  3. Robbie You say a judge deemed you unhirable Anyone can tell you that It comes from within yourself if you choose to work

  4. Deborah Gall Robinson | June 25, 2017 at 9:38 pm | Reply

    Most people sit down and eat dinner for approximately 1/2 hour or so. This guy sat and ate for hours. This is not normal. The time he took should be the issue.

  5. CrazyCatLady | June 24, 2017 at 8:17 am | Reply

    im surprised he manage to walk to the restaurant!

Leave a Reply to H Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published.


*