‘Little old lady’ Arrested for Making Fur Coats with Neighbor’s Cats

Waco | An 85-year old Texas woman has been arrested by local law enforcement after being caught on film kidnapping one of her neighbor’s cats with which she is accused of making fur coats.

The recent disappearance of domestic animals in the neighborhood started to arise suspicion from local residents when some people started to notice the old lady’s particular fur coats, some even recognizing their cats in the coat’s furs, a fact the lady vehemently denied before being caught on videotape by a private detective hired by local residents to follow the suspicious lady.

It is believed the old lady started at first to raise her own cats but finally decided to capture neighboring cats because she “got too much attached to the little critters”, she admitted in court.

It is estimated she used over 30 cats to make one single fur coat and over 20 fur coats were found in her house during the arrest

The retired fashion designer lured neighborhood cats with food and skinned them in her basement where she dried the skins. She also used the meat of the cats to lure other cats who unwittingly were eating their own species, a disgusting and cruel hobby admits local PETA spokeswoman Jane Churchill.

“I can’t believe these atrocities happened in our own backyard. Animals are our brothers and sisters and what she has done to my eyes is comparable to mass murder” she explains. “She has taken the lives of hundreds of cats just to make fur coats out of them, this is tragic. How would people react if someone made coats out of human skin? These cats are living beings and all living beings are equal to Mother Earth. I hope she goes to jail for a very long time”

Legal experts assess the 85-year old woman could spend up to 18 months in jail for her crimes.

54 Comments on "‘Little old lady’ Arrested for Making Fur Coats with Neighbor’s Cats"

1. Is that lady’s hair made out of cat fir also?

• A Nelson Courser | December 27, 2014 at 4:33 pm |

John hon … that ain’t no lady!

• Should be 18 months for EACH cat !!!
      Sickening ! The animal cruelty laws need to change NOW !!

• Roseanna Calloway | December 28, 2014 at 7:30 pm |

The old woman should die in jail for all the damage she has done!

• all she gets is 18 months??? that means she will be back at it. geesh.

• csnider@cox.net | December 31, 2014 at 5:05 am |

I don’t care if she is 85 lock her up and throw away the key!!!!

• She certainly did get attached to all those cats.

• I wonder if she has one in black ? Are they for sale?

• THAT ain’t no lady !!!!!

That is a WITCH / bitch !!!!!!!!!!!

• Chastity Duggins | January 1, 2015 at 4:37 pm |

It’s made of delicious cotton candy that she uses to lure in more cats.

• lorie orbin | January 2, 2015 at 8:26 pm |

that woman is sick as hell. the state hospital is where she belongs for the rest of her twisted life. 18 months jail? that is a slap in the face to those neighbors. fashion designer?? bet she didn’t sell too much. sick as hell.

• But it ok to murder human babies, no one bats an eye…smh

• WHAT is 18 months ??? In my eyes she should have had the book thrown at her and did the rest of her life behind bars.

• Here Kitty Kitty I Wouldn’t even hurt a fly .

• Rick Myrtue | January 5, 2015 at 4:16 am |

Not bad, if she ate them.

• Nickolaus A. Pacione | January 5, 2015 at 9:50 am |

Are you fucking kidding me? This beyond vile by anyone to even begin to imagine. This is the ultimate betrayal to human to animal as cats were given to us for their enjoyment as cats were in our society since the era of the Egyptians.

• Erik Standswithtrees | January 5, 2015 at 11:26 am |

I understand the anger evidenced by some of the post. However just how many of us are willing to be outraged at misery in the human condition; forced prostitution, people dying in the cold weather, death at that hands of the gun toting, hunger in children, abuse by authorities of the poor, etc. I know i will walk past a homeless person in the street without feeling anything. Before I board the ‘prevent animal abuse’ train, I think I should first by my ticket for the ‘prevent human abuse’ one.

• Atleast she found a use for such a useless animal. People eat thousands of cats each day in china. Maybe she ate em and decided not to toss out the useful fur.

• cindy johnson | January 6, 2015 at 4:36 am |

can I hit her over the head with a hammer?

• It is inhumane to compare cats to humans. T?hey are a different species, of different intelligence. Killing cats is not comparable to killing humans, period. Treat this crime appropriately. There is no need to compare it to anything. It’s a crime of killing cats. And no, a cat’s life is not comparable to a human’s life in any way, shape, fashion, or form. No pun intended.

• Skin her nasty ass and hang her to dry!! Crazy and cruel bitch!!!

• I agree this is cruel and she is a very sick person, but are all of you more outraged at the murder of human babies that takes place every day?

• Cynthia Hoffman | January 7, 2015 at 6:12 pm |

That old bitch should be skinned alive.

• I never liked cats anyway

• Maybe if someone wants to dress up like an ugly old woman for Halloween, they can skin her and make a costume.

• CognitiveDissonanceMuch?? | January 14, 2015 at 12:40 am |

Look, are any of you here VEGAN? If not STFU. If fur can be used in fashion, what makes cats or dogs any different than cows, pigs, foxes seals etc? Yet people eat them, use the skin for leather or clothing or other things. Hypocrites.

• A_stoned_citizen | April 3, 2015 at 11:58 pm |

FIRST off this woman is a genius!!!! Ive been thinking of my own cat coat(lining of course) but its illegal.First she is smart…use the meat of cats to get more cats….so fucking smart!!! Takes some skill to make your own coat by skinning then making it into appropriate material to make coats with. Now all I want to know is did she have to kill each cat 9 times?

• Notice the American media protects animal killers! Her name is not mentioned neither is her address. She is probably out by now, and is killing and murdering again in a new area of the country or Texas.

2. I want to marry her so we can skin cats together /3
    lovers forever

• FUCKING RETARD! You know what I’d like to see skinned? YOU, the old hag & all people like you! Then executed on live TV. That would be awesome. WHY? Because it would be pretty nice to see the end of your type!!! The best reason .. you don’t deserve to LIVE!

• Petra Kumherová | December 27, 2014 at 7:41 pm |

souhlasím s J.Martinem,také bych si přála vidět v živém vysílání stahování z kůže zaživa všechny ty debily a tu čarodějnici. To fakt bych chtěla!!

• denise rimmington | December 27, 2014 at 9:26 pm |

just when one sick fuckers exposed they all come out of the woodwork dont they? someone should give her a dull butter knife and drop her off at a lion reserve in africa.

• Mike, I would like to see someone poor Gasoline on you and Watch you slowly Burn alive and I do Mean SLOWLY, You sick POS.

• You’re a fcking moron.

• That would make you almost as goofy as the useless morons who want to kill this old lady. (just kidding)

• You should join her behind bars. Great idea, moron.

• Mike, where do you live?

• I kinda like the old crazy bitch…Not that I’d do something this twisted, but dont like cats so skin em!

• J.Martin-you are one sick, twisted, evil person. You seem to have a lot of personal issues to work through. Maybe a psychologist is in your future? Oh yeah, try to not use the “R” word please.

• Im sure he as joking. You people need to lighten up. Chinese people do it all the time!

• Animals have been used for transportation, war, food, clothing, shoes, and belts et cetera for thousands of years so why is the fact that this woman did this offend so many? Free ranging animals including cats and dogs are fair game for some hunters. You animal-loving people hating people so much as to yearn to see them slowly burn to death or be skinned ought to reassess your values.

• Trolololol

• well said j. martin !

• Guys…he wasn’t being serious. Have a sense of humor.

• I agree. I think cat owners are selfish and irresponsible to let their cats roam around the neighborhood being a nuisance and pooping in other people’s flowerbeds. Dogs are impounded for not being kept inside or contained in a yard, yet for whatever reason cats are NEVER held to that standard. I say if you don’t keep you cat put up, you deserve what ever happens to it.

• well said J. Martin

• What a woman. If other peoples cats came onto my property it is called trespassing. I love the cat fur jacket idea.

3. She is not lady , she is FUCKING monster animal abuser . Fucking old whore

• Evil Bitch! Hope she rots in hell!

• nickki, nickki, nickki, eternal damnation for killing cats? WOW!
      so much hatred. Have you ever eaten any kind of meat? Ever? If so maybe you should hold her hand as she “rots in hell”.

• stickittotheman! | January 1, 2015 at 5:57 pm |

YOUR MOM “CATKILLER” !!!!!

• Ben Johnson | January 4, 2015 at 9:54 pm |

She just wanted a fur coat and like we did with rabbits she caught Cats she most likely roasted or boiled the cats and made stew who knows

4. hülya yargıç | December 27, 2014 at 12:19 am | Reply

canavar ruhlu kötü ruhlu umarım hapishanede ölür..