German Scientists Prove There is Life After Death

doctor

Berlin | A team of psychologists and medical doctors associated with the Technische Universität of Berlin, have announced this morning that they had proven by clinical experimentation, the existence of some form of life after death. This astonishing announcement is based on the conclusions of a study using a new type of medically supervised near-death experiences, that allow patients to be clinically dead for almost 20 minutes before being brought back to life.

This controversial process that was repeated on 944 volunteers over that last four years, necessitates a complex mixture of drugs including epinephrine and dimethyltryptamine, destined to allow the body to survive the state of clinical death and the reanimation process without damage. The body of the subject was then put into a temporary comatic state induced by a mixture of other drugs which had to be filtered by ozone from his blood during the reanimation process 18 minutes later.

The extremely long duration of the experience was only recently made possible by the development of a new cardiopulmonary recitation (CPR) machine called the AutoPulse. This type of equipment has already been used over the last few years, to reanimate people who had been dead for somewhere between 40 minutes to an hour.

Near-death experiences have been hypothesized in various medical journals in the past, as having the characteristics of hallucinations, but Dr Ackermann and his team, on the contrary, consider them as evidence for the existence of the afterlife and of a form of dualism between mind and body.

The team of scientists led by Dr Berthold Ackermann, has monitored the operations and have compiled the testimonies of the subjects. Although there are some slight variations from one individual to another, all of the subjects have some memories of their period of clinical death. and a vast majority of them described some very similar sensations.

Most common memories include a feeling of detachment from the body, feelings of levitation, total serenity, security, warmth, the experience of absolute dissolution, and the presence of an overwhelming light.

The scientists say that they are well aware the many of their conclusions could shock a lot of people, like the fact that the religious beliefs of the various subjects seems to have held no incidence at all, on the sensations and experiences that they described at the end of the experiment. Indeed, the volunteers counted in their ranks some members are a variety of Christian churches, Muslims, Jews, Hindus and atheists.

“I know our results could disturb the beliefs of many people” says Mr Ackermann. “But in a way, we have just answered one of the greatest questions in the history of mankind, so I hope these people will be able to forgive us. Yes, there is life after death and it looks like this applies to everyone.”

125 Comments on "German Scientists Prove There is Life After Death"

1. That’s crazy. Absolutely amazing! Two thumbs up for the scientists!

• Excellent job, yes we need these answers

• This is what exactly the Hindu saints keep telling in their spiritual discourses. Hindus call it as ‘PUNARJANMA’MEANS LIFE AFTER DEATH.A man will be born in a good cultured family if his deeds ( KARMA ) in his present life are good.To be good means 1 one’s deeds should bring happiness to the society.2 one must not indulge in violent activities.3 one must not harm animals and should be pure vegetarian.4 One must have good companions or friend circle so that his mind will be free from evil thoughts. 5 One should desist from liquors and non vegetarian food.6 One should not steel things belonging to others. 7 Whatever god gives one must find contentment with that.But one must keep his efforts to uplift himself. THANK YOU SIR,

• Also, one should not follow or practice casteism

• Interestingly there are references of reincarnation in the Bible. E.g in Luke 9:7-9: “Now Herod the tetrarch heard of all that was done by Jesus, and he was perplexed, because it was said of some, that John was risen from the dead; and of some, that Elias had appeared; and of others, that one of the old prophets was risen again. And Herod said, John have I beheaded; but who is this of whom I hear such things?”

• Nice news.It is good exercise and hope for retired persons and pension holders. Price of daily living items like tomato are increasing in India.

• Reply to Ravi:
      I am a Hindu and I am a vegetarian too. But nowhere in Hinduism is it mentioned that everyone should eat veg only. Veg is compulsory for sattvic people, predominantly Brahmins. People with rajasic and tamasic nature are not prohibited to eat non-veg.

• This is great.I never thought it would happen. Its about time.

• How many f*****s got whacked before they perfected this? You probably don’t need to total you, you just need DMT and/or ayahuasca. Try it folks…

• SLEETA B. ASHWOOD | September 5, 2014 at 3:34 am |

I PASSED AWAY ,AND I LEFT MY BODY;I FELT SO WONDERFUL IT CAN,T BE EXPLAINED;I SEEN MY LIFELESS BODY ON THE BED AND I WAS RAISING HIGHER & HIGHER YOU JUST CAN,T EXPLAIN THE LIGHT;IT WAS SO AWESOME,YOU JUST CAN,T EXPLAIN IT,THEN I HEARD A VOICE SAY,ITS NOT YOUR TIME,I HAVE THINGS FOR YOU TOO DO;I REMEMBER SAYING PLEASE I WANT TO STAY!!!! THEN I WAS GOING BACK FAST AND IWENT BACK IN MY BODY COULD SEE ME ON THE BED COVERED UP;AND I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING ELSE!!!MY MOMMA SAID I JUST CAME BACK ALIVE;!!!

• In Response to Bodisatva

Not one of the examples you presented from the Bible was Reincarnation. There is a difference to being raised from the dead and coming into a child at birth and living another life all over again (which is mathematically impossible.

• After taking Ayahuasca I can 100% confirm that their is life after death as I visited the place we go when we die and it is so much more amazing than here. I learned that natural death should be celebrated as much as birth and we only fear and dread it because we have been conditioned to by our culture.

• Désirée L. Röver | September 6, 2014 at 9:19 am |

Think about the repurcussions this has on a ‘brain dead’ individual a.k.a. organ donor….
      Brain death is a fictitious diagnosis, invented in 1968 by Harvard MDs to facilitate organ transplantation, a multi billion dollar business…

For many years Raymond Moody has thoroughly researched NDE .

• Sabra Victoria | September 6, 2014 at 1:26 pm |

Of course there is.In 1975 giving birth ,I had a heart attack . I remember looking down from above my body at the room and the peace I felt was amazing.And than I was in a very bright place,I wasn’t afraid at all in fact I felt so much Love, That out of the corner of my eye I look up and A Man comes out of somewhere ,so bright to look at and as he came closer the Love I felt from him was overwhelming and he new me and I knew him,so difficult to explain the feeling. He came over and sat next to me and It was like my father he started to speak to me and I to him he didn’t move his lips but he was speaking to me.I won’t go into the whole time only remember he asking me if I want to come with him or go back,I knew I still had to finish giving birth and I had little girls at home,he said you will have great suffering.The next thing I know is I’am yelling I’am back and I was back in my earth body,I had died and my son was still in me.So I gee birth told me they wanted to keep my son and me cause there could be brain damage to my baby.Well no damage to him or me.Till this day 39 years later I can tell you that the time I spent with this Beautiful Man and the things he spoke to me about has helped me through everything.It changed my Life as I know without question that there is a Heaven cause I was there and It is More than Wonderful!

• I,d like to volunteer and see for myself as a spiritualist who works with spirits virtually every day! I have worked in an ICU as a registered nurse for 24 years. Please come to South Africa and give me this experience personally. Read the book Alec Harris and get it translated into German. Long live Elisabeth kubler -Ross.

• Wow is this serious meant as evidence for an afterlife? We all know the brain reacts in strange ways under the weirdes circumstances and quite similar among those people sharing the same experiences(like being in shock)

As soon as those people can describe anything outside the controlroom like signs, letters, numbers in the room next door. No one should consider this as more evidence that people have these weird experiences due to the brain being under not usual circomstances. Give people any type of drugs and they will also claim similar effects as the next person using the same drugs(and some variations).

• after live is before live. live wll never end.

• FINALLY!!1! PRAISE CTHULHU!!!1!

• Does anyone know if this work has been published?

• allah says all of u who die will be made alive again hereafter and will be asked for what we hav done good or bad. allah will reward all accordingly.
      so we should be prepared

• “Our sould Is immortal for ever and never died. Just change bodies as per the Karma’s (deeds) in present life. And the Human life is best ever in all the born. In it he can get the Moksha and Samadhi or Enlightening of Soul, it will be just possible in the life of Human Being only.
      So do the best Karmas ever and get mukti from this life forever.

• Luz Stella Toledo | September 12, 2014 at 1:59 pm |

Es muy interesante y esto complementa y acierta bastante a la Doctrina Epirita, de Allank Kardek, seria muy bueno que tambien los cientificos se interesaran por lo espiritual, asi complementarias sus aciertos por que nada hay oculto para una mente abierta, y todo es el libre albedrio de la persona muchas bendiciones

• I died once due to an overdose. During the 45 min of my friends trying to revive me. I did not see these gates or bright lights or anything it was cold dark and not a place i ever want to be again. This scares the hell out of me. Thank science for narc-on or I am AFRAID I still might be there. IT gave me a mulligan a chance to change my ways and find my soul again.

• Kassa IMMANUEL Gebrekidan | September 13, 2014 at 5:19 pm |

Father God, I am longing to come Home to be with you… YOUR WILL, will be completed on my last breath.
      In Jesus Name,

Immanuel.

• Just amazing to know that! I’m catholic, but since my Mom passed, I’m having some doubts. Today I’ll sleep a bit unfraid… Thanks for sharing Doctors!

• I hope that Obima doesn’t,t read about this

• Thank you Mr Lennon for sharing this with us. This is the best thing I have seen on facebook escpecially some of the comments from others who have crossed over and returned.

• I guess this dismisses the idea of hell existing too if 944 volunteers under went this and they all had the same account upon resuscitation. All reported the sense of serenity and bright light, etc. So the same thing happens to everyone no matter what their life choices 🙂 Just saying lol

• No proof presented here, kindly point to the place where they evaluate brain activity. The methods in existence only record cortical acitivity, lot of perceptions are subcortical in nature. Lack of blood supply to the brain, causes brain cell death which alters electrical activity. This leads to perceptions mentioned above. I am looking for conclusive evidence, this is recording perception, not its cause

• This sounds like quantum entanglement is at play here, from flesh to spirit the soul returns? Amen!

• Yeah…..but don’t you also have similar experiences like that through being very depressed…….I’m speaking from experience….happened a long time ago….I’m fine now…..but I’ll never forget that experience…..and it lasted about 30 seconds….but I’ll never forget looking down at myself….that freaked me out…..and no never took any drugs prescribed or otherwise….and still don’t…..

• It is a hard thing to prove, because you have to be able to prove it isn’t just memories of the brain being flooded with endorphins before death. However, those people who try to disprove it by saying “There is nothing. You just stop existing and it can’t even bother you.” Well, in all honesty, if you truly stopped existing, then you wouldn’t have any memory of the afterlife. Just by saying you did experience nothing means you had some sort of consciousness there.

• Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton, PH.D

• You're all lunatics | September 14, 2014 at 5:10 pm |

Lmfao… They were on DMT… what the hell do you think would happen? This is a glorified trip report…. This proves nothing, they were on DMT! lmfao.

• Flatliners

• This doesn’t prove life after death, it proves that in a clinical state of death patients experience euphoric like sensations.. perhaps this is our brains way releasing us from the pain of life so that we an find peace in death?? not enough evidence.. where are the brain scans, etc?

• check out the scole experiment, if you’re interested in the afterlife.. very interesting.

• Ecclesiastes 9:5 | September 15, 2014 at 8:00 pm |

Looks like scientists have it all figured out!now we can all rip that pesky Ecclesiastes 9:5 scripture out of the bible because Germans know more than God.(sarcasm if your a scientist)

• AT LAST SCIENTISTS HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT

• look at a simple tree in your garden that will tell you all you need to know bout life after life

• so we can do homemade experiment with a large amount of ketamine mixed with PCP and DXM :)))) just to be sure u know

• eu já tinha certeza da existência da reencarnação.Sabia que esta história de céu e inferno era lenda,e de que isso seria um dia provado.

• anil sajjanhar | September 17, 2014 at 7:42 pm |

Ibelive that there is only super power to whom we call god but i dont belive that we do take birth no our body is a engine fitted with brain which command our complete body but i belive the stars who gives us power energy prosperty and fame this all we get from the stars but recanation i do not belive and there is no life after death.

• Jennifer Pade | September 17, 2014 at 8:41 pm |

Yes I ‘ve also experienced a near death when I see my body lying on my bed,wishing I could enter into it again, walking in the air, not stepping on the ground. I don’t see jesus nor God but I pray to them to give me my life back which they do. The Bible says that when we dye we won’t go straight to Heaven but to a resting place until Jesus comes to wake us up and get us to Heaven. So I am not disappointed by your experiment results. Heaven comes later after death. Thanks for the work.

• Josef Mengele | September 18, 2014 at 6:00 pm |

Do you know the meaning of the phrase ‘Leichtgläubiges Dorftrottel’?

• That’s Exactly what happened to me and what I felt and saw a few years back

• A.Carlos Araujo | September 21, 2014 at 7:35 pm |

Quero deixar claro que desde 1857 o cientista, pedagogo, professor Allan Kardec nos deixou uma obra surpreendente após pesquisas com comprovação científica da imortalidade do espirito, comprovando inclusive que a reencarnação é um fato inconteste e que o espirito é imortal, alguma duvida leiam O Livro dos Espiritos e as demais obras do pentateuco espirita

• I wish that i could be clinical dead for 20 minutes and experience it. is there any possibility for volontary clinically death.

• This is what I get when I do meditation ! I don’t need epinephrine and dimethyltryptamine … Am I dead or alive ? ahahah

• Kudos for German scientists.They always are the avantgard of science.

• this does not prove anything….

• rayana macgregor | October 4, 2014 at 1:47 pm |

I’ve had an experience of overwhelming peace, belonging, happiness, unconscious tears of joy, love and belonging (i felt like everything was going to be ok)

my heart had been pounding like crazy and i was having what i thought was an extremely intense severe panic attack, all my muscles had cramped and locked up and my body was it a tight cramped ball, unable to moved and having fit, then all of a sudden it looked as though i was looking through a telescope and i was in a space which was light with purple through it. i felt incredible, free of pain from the fit/attack and thought how much everyone would love this place. My partner was there and said all my muscles went limp and completely relaxed. After a short moment i was instantly back, my muscles coiled up again (instantly) and i was having a fit again. I remember feeling devasted that i left wherever i was. i don’t know how to explain it, perhaps your body has a coping mechanism when your in pain or feeling like your going die, and it makes you “hallucinate?” or feel like you have left your body.. I’m not sure what it was, but it sure felt like i left my body

• Punar Janam means Next life, not that which the hindus belive(next life in the world), that which muslims belive life after death.

• what is sleep, only eyes and ears are taking rest and giving rest to body ,brain lungs heart work continuously. only doctor’s know by their education how baby exist in mum’s tummy. Every one can tell when it feel pains but no can describe its shape. Peoples who has the knowledge of holly books can describe life after death better then doctor.

• Catherine Lynch | October 9, 2014 at 1:44 am |

One big thank you to these scientists for carrying out this research.

• from the beginning, what the Holy Bible is telling? the same thing,after death,our living soul has to face the judgement of the God Almighty for our good life or bad life…the God’s judgement is not for dead bodies…..for clarification you please read the Holy Bible….rajamannar

• The first book written in this world is THE HOLY BIBLE.The creation of the universe,the earth and the life on earth, including the human beings… the rest of the religious books,written afterwards was according to their religion,habits, thinking, and climatic conditions such as hinduism [of many gods, with many body appearances ], budhism, and islam………after the death of the human body the soul lives, to face Lord Jesus’ judgement….you please read the Holy Bible……rajamannar

• scientists found these grand father things now only.there are many things more after death…………

• Bodisatva – where do you get the idea of reincarnation in Luke 9?

• but that’s insane, the answers of the volunteers were similar because we are programmed to think this way. it doesnt prove anything!

• Carlos Rocha | October 15, 2014 at 8:27 pm |

What a good information. The world was waiting it for a long time. Here in Brasil we have no doubt, except some people that do not know use its inteligence. Excuse my english.

• This is what every human being would love to know . Hopefully is going to be a much better Life compared to our terrestrian. If so people will notz be scared to die.. Very good.. I would t mind to go as a volunteer for such an experiment.But, if so I woulnd t mind to be able to appear to my family when they run into problems and GIVE THEM ADVICES AND HELP them, including everyoneelse who needs help….Then we might be able to help more as dead than as alife .. Sorry for my incorrect grammar , but I write in different languages.. I am a polyglott..( poly comes from greek and means many ) and glott means languages… I hope someone will enjoy this comment and my opinion as far as this very good experiment … Bravi the Germans bravissimi… Now I feel alittle better LOL

• Hey Mary, there is a chapter in the Holy Qur`an that has the same name as yours and i think you should read it first before making any conclusions

• Marlis Muller Kelleher | October 17, 2014 at 10:33 pm |

Thank you for doing that. I have always thought there was more to our lives then nothingness after death. Thank you again.

• Science is its own religion. It will still take time for them to catch up.

• i’m sure everyone see’s the light it’s what comes afterwards not convinced but a little intresting

• Clinic death means your heart has stopped, but your brain is still functioning!
      That does not prove that there is life after death!
      The people in this experiment weren’t dead!

• Hemanth Kumar | October 19, 2014 at 7:10 pm |

This Is What Exactly Lord Buddha Was Told In Buddhism, That There is A Re-carnation after death. ( Human and Animals )

• fanie hennig | October 20, 2014 at 6:59 pm |

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
      For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
      1Pe 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

• have had such feeling once, I just went up, following the light and reached a place like a on ground. I decided to go up again and did so, still followed the light. I reached yet another place and looked different. I continued my journey yet but reached a point and thought: maybe I am dying, I dont want to die now. so I started going back. the journey back was shorter and easy. I fell on my own body on the bed and it actually shook. I was astonished at that because it was not a dream at all! It also appeared to be as if I came from the inside of my body.

• marcellawachtel | October 21, 2014 at 12:11 pm |

Dead is dead. These people were NOT dead. Death is the final sleep, and these guinea pigs were not dead, just in an artificial coma. All the medicines and drugs kept them alive although not breathing; .

Dead are the millions of Jews,gypsies, homosexuals et al. that the Germans murdered.

• Maybe they all were predisposed for the experiment and that’s why they got this kind/type of results…

• I to am a witness to the mystical event. I can certainly agree witht he study. In my book I use comparative studies , comaprtive experiences (side by side) my self and others then blend in testatamonies and my own death experience . The soul has no gender or race and not even a religionwhen it is judged before God . Our God is not a prejudice God but an all loving and perfect God . Bring joy to others not misery. There is time when science and spirituality will come together and then man will blossom like a winter rose. Bravo Dr. Ackermann

• jan de jager | October 27, 2014 at 9:02 pm |

For me it is nor crazy neither amazing. Thit so called proof is not new. And it is no proof at all. It is known that live can, under strict conditions, a.u. temperature, be conserved for a pretty long time.

• Tom Amans Sr | October 30, 2014 at 1:36 am |

No amount of evidence,empirical or otherwise will change the heart or mind of the willfully ignorant man.

• Hariharan Kuppusamy | November 1, 2014 at 4:42 am |

Reply to Prakash

How does a person become satvic? Does a person become satvic by birth or are all vegetarians become satvic in nature? No not at all! You will noticed that a lot of brahmins or vegetarians are rajasic or tamasic! Therefore a person can train himself and become satvic by becoming a vegetarian first. One thing is sure that food plays an important part to determine whether one is satvic, rajasic or tamasic..

• The two most important expressions, from people’s memory, are the feeling of being secured and the presence of an overwhelming light. This is not available in this world. They feel it because they were died. We Christians have been teaching it. It is because of the presence of perfect security provider, who lives in overwhelming light, and his name is called JESUS. For those who have been ignoring, this is the time to think about it. Jesus is Lord

• “The body of the subject was then put into a temporary comatic state”…death is brain death. These patients were not “dead”. They were placed in a coma and in a coma the brain still has a very low level of activity, it receives nutrients, it is alive. These scientists have proved nothing other than experiences people have in comas are similar which would make sense since they received the same drugs.

• yes .. I agree it..

• 23/2/2013
      Went to bed 11pm feeling very sore and unwell after gall bladder removal.
      During the night I had this amazing DREAM Sequence.

1am 24/2/2013 Woke from dream where different aspects of my life were laid out before me like in a court room trial, It started with Motor sport and Renaults, progressed to marriage and birth of our son,
      2am 24/2 Woke again to remember and sort our son’s health and travelling all over Aust. Seeking health solutions for him as well as my own heath deteriorating .
      3am 24/2 Woke again this time sorting out my divorce getting together again and re-building our lives.
      4 am 24/2 Woke again to sort the building of Renault 10 race sport sedan and then because of health not being able to drive it. But was reminded I achieved what I set out to do ie. Build the car.
      5am 24/2 woke again to sort the feelings of joy and Love each time when son and daughter in-law presented us with our first Beautiful Grandchild and then later a very handsome grandson.
      6am 24/2 Woke again after it was all presented again and was told I had achieved all I had chosen to experience in this life. And I now had the choice to stay or return home to (heaven) for want of another name I chose to stay as I promised my wife I would not go before her.
      7am 24/2 Woke ready to start the rest of my life
      What a night I’m exhausted but feel lot’s better than last night.

• I to experience Death. ..and their is a heaven. ..

• I saw the light and about the tunnel is black no light at all and your eyes do not get used to the Dark. ..at the very end of the tunnel ..I entered the light. ..but on my way I heard a woman crying out loud. .telling me to help her..she said you that are close to God help me talk to God for me pls help crying extremely loud. .I said I can’t see you but I can hear you..what did you do that the Lord himself will not forgive her….Then I heard a man say she thought she was God trying to take blessing. .The Lord himself gave to his people. .and no one interfere with the Lord. ..

• I don’t know if they experience the same thing I did ….I saw the light I entered the light and I was not hungry anymore. ..I had an amazing peace tat I just can’t explain. ..

• Yea but scientists have also proved the brain stays active after death. How do we know its now ur brain just reacting. Now in this the brains HAVE to get air or will be permanently damaged in less then 5 mins. Maybe a lil more, def not 20 mins. So how do we just not no its a common hallucination in that state. Till some how we could sever the brain and some how bring him back u cant no for sure.

• @ Ravi, Being vegetarian IS harming animals. Being vegetarian is less efficient, it takes up more room to grow food for every person, meaning that farms get bigger, and habitat for wild animals gets smaller. Its been proven many times. If you want to be kind to wild animals, then don’t eat organic, and don’t be vegetarian. As for what bnel;ones to whom…that is hard to say. The rich steal from the poor, the poor steal from the rich. Most commerce has some theft in it. Or at least exploitation. Do the best you can, and leave it at that.

• wayne burton | June 28, 2015 at 1:11 pm |

And people thought I was bonkers when I told them ive seen ghosts, the fact is they do exist and ive seen it with my own eyes, well done to science

• zahidullah | July 30, 2015 at 2:56 am |

That is what islam mentioned 1400 years ago but scientists are proving that now.

• I was so scared of death i still am but at least i know there is something after

• so why don’t they put a fresh dead body in a MRI scanner and record such up 24 hours ?

• This is amassing you do stay on earth as a ghost!!!

• there is no life after death because you are dead and if any one tells you otherwise they need to be sectioned ., though you could be certified dead but still be alive ? and there are numerous coffins which show finger nail scratches inside the coffin lid, plus also dead people have woke up inside a body bag and indeed in the mortuary ,but you cannot be alive and dead ?

• the reason why people cry upon a friend or relatives death is that they do so knowing they will not see them again EVER !

2. It is been revealed long time ago in the Quran,

“We have ordained death among you, and We are not to be overcome, so that We may change your state and make you grow into what you know not.” (The Holy Quran 56:60-61)

“O soul who is at rest, return to thy Lord, well-pleased (with Him), well-pleasing (Him). So enter among My servants, and enter My garden.” (89:27-30)

“It (hell) is the fire kindled by Allah which rises over the hearts.” (104:5-6)

give it a read at your leisure and it got more amazing stories to be read

• well vedas have long noted that and other religions have just copied

• David Balestrini | September 1, 2014 at 7:03 am |

Show me the Quran or any theological texts experiments and text results and we will gladly take them into consideration. Otherwise, stop wasting our time.

• You are right, but here we are talking about SCIENCE….

• well …
      some one is asking about the evidence from quran ,,,, here you go !!

In fact, the Quran makes a very simple but effective appeal to our everyday experience to convince us of the existence of the hereafter.

{It is Allah Who sends forth the Winds, so that they raise up the clouds, and We drive them to a land that is dead, and revive the earth therewith after its death: even so [will be] the Resurrection!} (Fatir 35:9)
      ………..
      Another guy told us that it is copied from vedas!!,,, well
      how old is vedas? and how old is Quran ..

🙂

• Hima, Vedas are nearl 1000-1500 years more older than Quran.

• Will you guys just stop fighting over your darned religions, damn it!

• Unfortunately this news seems to trigger another round of religious fanatism..I would not be surprised Muslim-extremists will line up for suicide-bombings now they have this “good”news.

• Vedas are much older than 1000 – 1500 years than the Quran.
      Vedas is the Oldest scriptures in the world and has nothing to do with religion, but have everything to do with the whole excistence.
      Its only if you choose it to be a religion its a religion and its the same with the other scriptures Quran, Bible and so…
      And it has a lot to do with science, you just need a mature mind to read it or else it will be misunderstood, like many people of todays world do unfortunaly. They are very beautiful scriptures all of them and with a mature mind it has the possibility to liberate you

• Sorry bud, they didn’t confirm the 72 virgins. Guess all those suicide bombers missed out.

• We all Muslims must read Quran. Even though all Terrorism, Killing and Anti- humanism are doing by our Muslim brothers….. all over world…..Why…Why…Why..???

• Why do you put down religions that are not yours? Not for you to judge who is right, who is studying the right religion.

• ahmed the quran is an evil book and so is its people pedos n murders all of um muslims FACT as for life after death ive always belived it in some time in our life we will hear the dying say why is there dead people here or mum came to see me today ect they blame the drugs i dont thinkso its the calling of loved ones to recive you

• I have actually experienced this–I am eighty years old now-but when I was 19 a manknocked on my door one night and when I answered it-he pushed me backwards onto the floor and proceeded to strangle me-everybody that I had ever known flickered through my mind with a goodbye –and suddenly I was at these gates-There was overwhelming gold –everything was gold–it was beautiful-and then some neighbours came to my house and pulled this person off me-and I had to come back!
      It was SO HARD coming back after what I had seen-definitely life after death!

• Where are the 40 virgins

• Thank you Ahmed. There is great beauty in the Holy Quran.

• it is easy to understant proof life after death. Look at the seed..it is in a death state..how easy Almigthy God, Allah brings it to life. look at the dried and death soil…by pouring some water it become fertile( back to live) allowing any seeds to grow. these are example and retional proof the after death…as mentioned in so many verses in Quran…please read Translation of Quran.may Allah gives us guidence to submit to Him Alone.

3. How does this prove that there is life after death? This was a “near death” experience, not actual death. Surely not the same thing.

• Haider Steldermann | August 31, 2014 at 8:10 pm |

This.

• There was no brain activities when the subjects were induced into coma so they could not be hallucinating.

• Sure, there may have been no brain activity at some point in the experiment, but the memories that these people had upon reanimation probably did not happen during the point where there was no brain activity, but during the point where the brain was shutting down.
      They would have no memories of the period of time when there was no brain activity.

• The POTUS has NO BRAIN ACTIVITY but he is still living

• @Heather the time of death is not exactly a state “prone to developing meaningful memories”. its a state of confusion and almost unawareness. anything lucid would probably have to happen afterwards, if thats possible. since there is no scientific data showing that mental events and physical events are synonymous, it may be possible.

• I would second Wendy. Death and ‘near death’ are two different ideas.

• The subjects were clinically dead. No heart or brain activity for an extended period of time. That’s not near death, it, by definition, is death.

• Hallelujah!!!

• dear my doctor the psychiatrist when I entered the room with left leg he was lying on the couch with one leg down.he was muttering words that sound like chicken and then he said he told me I NEED SOME BOOKS ON PSYCHIATRY through the pout of his mouth and asked for water while drinking water he closed one eye and lo and behold the other eye popped out and fell on the floor and drifted away like golf ball.then I told him that he was blessed to have a near death experience and he threw the heavy book at my face with force enough for a man to get deranged.

• Wendy, that’s exactly what I was thinking!

• yes Wendy,this is near death,they came back before they were actually unable to,nobody comes back once they are dead.I think thats the main definition of being dead isnt it! X

• Vania Doichev | September 9, 2014 at 4:15 pm |

It is so discouraging to see so many ignorant and scared people.
      There is no proof of anything in this silly article – just stories told from people who were awaken after NEAR death experience. NEAR DEATH PEOPLE !!

• Being heart and brains totally silent means death (of body).

• Thank you someone for pointing out this ISN’T science in any form. just using modern pharmacology to stretch the definition of ‘clinal death’. There IS brain activity during a coma, and people DO have memories from them. These results sound like something you might expect from such a study. . . lots of people seeing more than is here. . .

• who knows what this means all I know is that its crazy