Australia: 600-Pound Woman Gives Birth to 40-Pound Baby

baby-biggest

Perth | A 600-pound woman has given birth to a 40-pound baby at Perth’s King Edward Memorial Hospital, a record breaking weight that could possibly make the newborn the largest baby ever born, reports the Western Australian Herald this morning.

The baby of gigantic size surprised doctors and staff members who were not fully prepared for such an event but miraculously managed to give birth to the 40-pound (18 kilos) baby who remains in a healthy state, has confirmed a hospital spokesman.

The single mother who’s delivery necessitated a surgical incision in the mother’s abdomen and uterus was done to prevent any harm to the baby and mother’s health and was undergone without any complications.

pregnant-woman-600

The 600-pound woman was brought in emergency by ambulance, her family unable to carry her in an automobile

The doctor who practiced the cesarean section first believed the woman to be pregnant with twins or even triplets.

“I have dealt with other women suffering from obesity before but this birth will stick with me until I die” he told reporters with a large grin. “I truly believed there was two or even three babies in there” he commented laughingly, “but no, it was just one big sturdy guy. He obviously has a career as a future rugby player” he added with humor.

The largest recorded baby in the world was previously thought to be a South African baby who is believed to have weighted 38 pounds (17.2 kilos) and was born in 1839. The young boy of Zulu origin is reported to have grown to an impressive 7’6 feet or 2.28 meters high before he reached his 18th birthday.

180 Comments on "Australia: 600-Pound Woman Gives Birth to 40-Pound Baby"

1. gross just pure gross….and shr is single.thought the kid would have been black for sure..lol

• Wow u r an ass!!!

• Your the gross one you wanker !!

• Umm, why black? We have hardly any people of that colour skin in Australia. Regardless pretty awful stereotyping

• Rando, You are a gross human being.

• @jen

You obviously dont live in perth, but i aggree. Pretty damn racist.

• Who eva you are, you seriously have more of a problem than this lady, with a bloody comment like that, you are the one who is Gross Just Pure Gross!

• Not as black as your heart though…What a dickish thing to say.

• Oh dear people like you should be banned. Get some respect you asshole.

• Live and let live … who are we to judge … Rando

• I live in the U.K. and a racist comment like that would end up you getting your ass thrown in jail maybe this is what you need having such a small mind and probably a little dick too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• what a jungle bunny tree hugging ape u are u black git lol!!!!!

• Well Rando is right. It is gross. Being that obese is unhealthy (and pretty disgusting too) and it is not very responsible having a child being in that state of health.

• Michael Hughes | January 16, 2015 at 4:17 pm |

There’s nowt like keeping up family traditions!

• rando your an ass,people r people regardless x

• Do me a favour and don’t have kids u don’t deserve them. You are so racist and there was no need for what you wrote. Get something tied

• Lol rando ur the man

• Hell ya i agree with u as fat and ugly she is only a black man would sleep woth her in America

• Incidentally the child is white. Probably the black guys found the fat white lady too gross.

• Totally right about being disgusting.

• Black person don’t fuck animals as you can see the baby is white…

• not a good start to life on earth

• Fuck, kill it with fire

• Sit down Rando

• First of all I’d like to say that u judgmental bitches have NO CLUE of the circumstances of this pregnancy so how dare u judge? U have no idea if this woman is addressing her health or not.kids have a profound affect on how u live the rest of ur life. I say congratulations on the beautiful life she’s created. No matter what size. U haters make me ashamed to b part of the the human race

• hahaha look at all these twats on their high horses, just a bunch of self righteous fuck wits aren’t ya?

• hahahaha nice one

• Wow, thats harsh! Seriously? Was that comment even necessary?
      A human no matter how big or small should never be talked about the way just did.
      This is cheesy but everyone is beautiful in their own way, if you want to put others down take a look in the mirror first and ask yourself, “am I perfect? am I better than everyone else?” I can assure you your not! So got nothing nice to say keep the idiotic comments to yourself.

• Haha Internet arguments

• Yankee Doodle | January 20, 2015 at 12:49 am |

Rando couldn’t agree more… Is that a thigh?1 GROSS just pure GROSS!

• Rando u r a Ass. Both of my son’s r half black and born at 6 pounds.. Didn’t ur mother ever teach u if u can’t say anything nice to shut ur mouth?

• Some of the comments on her are just disgusting no one knows the reasons why she is the size she is no wonder people have complex issues what makes the ones who leave such rude remarks so perfect it just shows that your just superficial ignorant idiots

• you sir are a national hero 🙂 fking gross as fuck

• Hah! Everybody is so mad. Rando is right, these people should not procreate and a re downright disgusting. And my guess the child was black as well hahaha

• What does Rando look like? I’m curious because with a bold statement like that I can only imagine…he’d be one ugly dude.

• Lol nice one

• I’m hoping the best for both mama and baby, but I don’t know how I feel about this scenario though. How in the hell is that mother going to take care of the baby when she isn’t even able to get out of bed?

And one tought keeps crossing my mind, while this is not a nice thing to say; who in f*cks name would hit that!?

• Why would the baby have to be black?

• God allowed it to happen, who are us humans to judge.
      Everyone has their right to have children. Creating a new life is a beautiful thing.

• Keep your nasty little racist comments in hater!

• Rando's bro | January 23, 2015 at 4:08 am |

I’d like to thankyou guys for making my day. this comment thread is just too good not to share!!

• Rando you are an imbecile for thinking obesity and single hood are a black issue.

• scots lassie | January 25, 2015 at 8:49 pm |

narrow minded much!

• Carol Masters | February 4, 2015 at 6:10 am |

Fuck up you idiot Rando…You are talking about a defenceless baby you Moron and how dare you be such a racists pig!

• You’re a hateful ignoramus.

• Why would they be black? Colour makes no difference whatsoever. It’s just shocking that the woman’s heart managed to cope with the stress of the pregnancy and her weight

• Witch Dr Whyne | March 1, 2015 at 12:08 pm |

You are an ass, in fact, an ass would be offended to see you. you are ignorant,and prejudiced.

• Seriously??? You’re An idiot!!

• Wtf do u mean yu thought the baby would be black.. You’re ignorant AF

• AnonymousGuy | March 2, 2015 at 8:44 pm |

Oh shoot.The baby is Rando. XD

• cynthia smalley | March 3, 2015 at 12:24 am |

u are the one that is gross. get on ur knees and ask God to change ur heart before its to late..praying for you

• What is sick is some of the ugly comments on this page. I agree it’s not healthy but nobody knows this ladies struggles. Some people have medical problems that causes this kind of weight. As far as ethnicity goes, that’s has nothing to do with this. People wonder why the world is so messed up and some of these negative comments explains it all. I am sending prayers and blessing out to this woman and her beautiful baby boy that God has blessed her with. A child is a blessing of God and who are we to think any less of anyone else. I am also going to pray for all the people that has so much hate in their heart. Lord please show them the light of u and your creation. Amen

• treran jones roby | March 4, 2015 at 1:46 pm |

U racist child of a Bitch, there are more single Caucasian mother than any other race, do your research, don’t always listen to your cunt of a mom.

• I pay 100,000 for rando address to punch his ass out

• An Enlightened American | March 11, 2015 at 2:53 am |

That beautiful baby is going to grow up, and its going to be famous,and most likely, very attractive. And you will sit behind your keyboard and spread you’re hate, just because of you’re lack of knowledge. It is self centered, lower than scum, sorry excuse of a human beings, that will bring an end to this world. So I hope you enjoy you’re life no matter how sad it is.

• Black because she fat….
      Black because she single….
      I don’t get the Black part.
      Fat is not a race is neither is being single.
      Although you may wanted to aim toward the father not being in the child life. Single don’t mean that either. Single means not married.

• You are ignorant of a greater kind. You should kept your mouth closed.

• What sort of life is that child going to have with a mother that size who can probably hardly walk let alone look after him. People shouldn’t be allowed to have kids if they can’t look after them

• Mrs. Moore | March 11, 2015 at 7:19 pm |

Congratulations I’m a big women myself and I actually think she is blessed and my kids blessed me I have went from 432 prekids to 300 still working on it but my oldest only two 132 in a year mind you I just had another one 5months ago

• melissa gromek | March 13, 2015 at 1:17 am |

Wow! At least use proper grammar and spelling if you’re going to make a racists and nasty insult.

• Rando I hope your hateful ass gets eaten by a Dingo…

• Here we go with this race s*** what a MORAN you are

• Well sorry to tell you he’s not black he’s white! Moran LOL

• Clearly Black.. yet I wonder who rolled her in flower to find the wet spot? I mean that is an adventure in itself.

• What do you mean thought the kid would have been black for sure what kind of ASS are you, an ignorant one at that?

• Micheluci0414 | March 18, 2015 at 2:01 pm |

You are a dumbass KKK member. Come where I live and see all these white single mothers, white homeless beggers, drug users.

• kim cooper | March 19, 2015 at 2:09 am |

Just hope precious baby is healthy

• Rando ur an ass

• Kinda racist but anyways, who the heck got her pregnant. I can’t even imagine how she will care for the child and she need assistants herself daily

• Rando, r you sure you’re not the papi? U racist douche

• Your an asshole Rando you dont know anything about this lady your not god and cannot judge and your a racist

• WhoDatQueen | March 27, 2015 at 10:44 pm |

Damn it could be your baby for all we know RANDO.

• I will be glad when god Judges you when you die. You are very ignorant. Some bigger people are big due to health reasons, you will get what u have coming for being so sickly rude. Who knows maybe she was raped maybe she was married maybe it was a one night stand. Its 2015 people . We should have evolved more than to act like this. Fat or skinny, your size has nothing to do with how you parent a child. By the way half of you are acting i pray that you dont have children.

• Wow rando who hurt you? Lol some black guy I’m assuming due to your prejudice. You need to get laid or something to keep you off the internet lol

• rando – someone should slap your parents for raising such an ignorant POS

• You though black because your shallow mmind was confined to the shear size of a black mans penis compare to a white man?

• Thank God the baby was born healthy. Hopefully this event will inspire the woman to get some help with her weight. She has an awesome responsibility now. She needs our prayers!!

• Y WOULD U THINK THAT, U HAVE A NERVE TO SAY SUCH A THING LIKE THAT. U MUST BE FREAKIN PREJUDICE, JERK REMARKS LIKE THAT U SHOULD KEEP TO YOURSELF.

• Wow unnecessary comment so raciest

• ebone31088 | May 10, 2015 at 1:20 am |

single White chicks have babies all the time young ones also think about it most of the people on 16 and pregnant are white girls that are not married

• Pretty rude comments here she is a human like u .. big or small.. I hope karma comes towards all u haters.. they r both heathly human beings.. why do all u haters hate on big people bc u judge that’s why.. well I’m judging all u haters now KARMA Will bite u in ur ass …

• Personally I think Rando is right (apart from the black part) as I’m no racist…however this woman is clearly disgusting and far too big to be running around after a baby. How the hell will she even get out of her bed to feed the baby? Poor child being I say. What kind of a life will it actually have? I’m a mother and and know the hard work that comes with it there is no way that child will get the upbringing it deserves.

• You are a nasty aint ya . thats a terrible thing to say and you eat with that mouth!!!! now that’s gross

• Your some kind of a fking idiot who are you yo judge others but this only means bad luck is to come your way this makes me laugh but you will see 🙂 I wonder what your children look like

• Could u be any more racist…

• its quite extraordinary however the child will be obese throughout his life and thats the sad bit about the situation.

• I agree, who the hell hit that? Bless the child but damn!! Just more tax dollars at work, hell she can’t take care of herself let alone a baby!

• its because of ppl like you the world is so screwed up!

• kerry manlove | June 1, 2015 at 3:06 pm |

If the woman didnt eat so much then the baby would be a normal weight she must love her cakes haha plus side glad the baby is doing well

• rude af

• Why don’t you all mind your own business. Got nothing better to do and very racist comment. Who said you were perfect

• Rando Rando I pity u… states a fatherless black person

• When people talk about eating so much that they have a food baby… This is exactly what theyre talking about

• I think it’s beautiful!

• Comment on the last part of your statement is not neccesary

• Hes a red neck american for sure or just a plain fuckin idiot

• Rustykebab | June 4, 2015 at 9:41 am |

Rando, stand up and take a bow my brother

• Why lack?

• the jimi powers | June 4, 2015 at 4:35 pm |

I agree with rando.

• Patricia Gordon | June 4, 2015 at 5:30 pm |

How dare you assume that because the mother was single and obese that she must be black. Wake up and engage your pea sized brain you ignorant son of a bitch.

• Rando is a fucking savage. Is that a nut, or her thigh. Fat bitch. Cute baby doe Lol.

• Rando's right! | June 4, 2015 at 10:12 pm |

I have to agree with our friend Rando. It’s totally disgusting to hit girl like that. Thing that only a blk man could do for sure.
      The baby being white is a big surprise. Question is: who was the hero who fk that giant whale pussy? 😀

• you are a very rude person and karma well get you!

• Army Wife | June 4, 2015 at 11:05 pm |

Who in the hell are any of you to be judging this beautiful woman for doing the one of MANY things the Lord put us women on this earth to do? HAVE CHILDREN! Any of you “little people” with small hearts to judge are pathetic. Her size does not make her any less of a human than you. And she has EVERY RIGHT to be a mommy, too! Stop hating and grow the hell up.

• Smh at ignorant ppl! Look over them! I do lol shame on ppl for always hating on black ppl. Random probably couldn’t fk a 3lb puppy for slipping out!!! Please be a man Rando lol

• And as far as the asshole that said rape is in black men DNA! So hypocritical lol I do have a cousin that was charged with rape after his white lover was having an affair and her husband found a hickey so she screamed rape! That happens to a lot of us innocent black folks. Sad isn’t it? But God has the last say! Just like yourself, PPL tend to be heartless!

• Fuck u u racist

• Wow, dude… seriously? You’re a scumbag. Why don’t you go drink some undiluted bleach now.

• Lol! That’s not racist. Black men like (arguably) fat white women. Go to walmart-its a fact.

• Ur gross random the only.reason ur saying something like that u must be a nig***

• That is completely unnecessary! She is a person to and was blessed with a baby! Her size does not matter and neither does race. And, not only that but who are you to judge anyone, are you perfect?! God has blessed this women, her heart was able to keep going not only with her weight but while giving birth! I hope she and her baby boy are able to live healthy lives, and for all any of us know maybe having this baby will motivate her to get in better shape, that is if it’s not do to some health condition! God Bless the mother and baby!

• cmon ppl, he just said what you were all thinking. racially profiling is a bitch. and FUN.

• DUMB ASS. To make a comment like that you must be a fat unattractive white guy or woman lonely of course.

• WOW! Just read a few comments can we get something positive to say now. GOD BLESS CREATION! : )

• Fuck you why they have to be black

• What an ignorant comment

• No Dingo taking this baby

• FIRST OF ALL U IGNORANT RACIST I’M BLACK WITH TWO KIDS AND MARRIED ALL BLACK WOMEN ARE NOT SINGLE PARENTS AND PEOPLE DON’T CHOOSE TO BE SINGLE PARENTS SOMETIMES THAT’S JUST LIFE U RACIST BASTARD

• You idiots he probably meant that only a black would be long enough to get through those thighs to the baby oven hahaha.

• Wtf. You are ignorant.

• Hey dumb ass rando and everyone that agreed with his ignorant racist ass. She lives in a trailer park,and weighed 600 pounds. I knew without a doubt she had to be white. Only a half man like your white ass would have sex with a woman that obviously was obese before the pregnancy and leave her. You must be the father.

• Sounds like some people are very judgmental. Just because she’s heavy doesn’t mean she has to be with a black person…that’s terrible to assume. Grow up!

• Rando was born from a horse’s ass. It’s the only logical explanation…

• Lol your prob right, and I’m black

• Wow, your a Racist A**HOLE, You should just crawl in a hole and die, society would be better off.

• lard master | June 17, 2015 at 12:30 am |

Are they showing the right baby? The baby HAS to be black. Maybe the baby is so fat and filled with industrial oils that his skin tone has been damaged. The most logical answer is that this grotesque trash-monster birthed a child with majo0r deformities. They need to scan this child’s brain as soon as possible for deformities and anything anomalous. You don;t want this child to grow up to be some gangbanger killing and raping people. TAKE THE CHILD, PUT HIM IN AN INSTITUTION AND LOCK THE MOTHER UP FOR NEGLECT.

• Jesus Christ, that kid isn’t going to live long. I can’t even understand the mechanics of impregnating someone that fat. I can however understand running as far away from that hamgalaxy as possible to avoid raising that genetic monstrosity of a child. How is someone that fat even able to exist? “She’s beautiful, everyone is beautiful” No she isn’t. If everyone is beautiful then the word has no meaning.

• You can only assume by what you see daily, fat white girl Like that would have a black guy

• People like you should never open your mouth…unless to choke on a dick.

• Harrev Arginer | July 30, 2015 at 7:53 pm |

Rando speaks wisely. No twelve pack could result in this monstrosity. No, it must have been a full case of malt liquor, purchased with a social dole card.

• Everybody calm down. RANDO is the father… he’s just trying to throw you all off the trail.

• Rando, your going to hell an that’s your baby you nasty fuck take your ass back to 8mile

• Danielle fusco | August 14, 2015 at 12:37 am |

I’m from N.Y.C ..try coming here and saying sum shut like that..wouldn’t make an effin block u ignorant ass

• Why would it be a black man. Black men ain that nasty.

• You are fucking disgusting ! Let’s not forget ur a racist. Asshole !

• Dude what is your problem you racist,disgusting,disgrace to human kind idiot.

• I guess you thought that because she an single mother your sad I’m black with four kids married to an black police man and I’m a nurse smh not all black females are so single mothers where I stay there are a lot of white single moms its just life

• this is not gross. this baby is a blessing from God, as are all babies. whats gross is you and your attitude.

• I’m sorry lads he are all getting at rando (not standing up for him here) but this is gross she is a slob and that baby has come into this world with everything against him!

• Keeo Wow keep ur nasty comments to yourself

• African queen | January 5, 2016 at 6:44 am |

In Africa, we don’t abuse food. Enough said.

• Yeah you would think because only a black person would screw something that fat and disgusting LOL!!!

• Very unpleasant comment. Human is Human … The baby is clean of any sin like an egg from hairs. Any such comments is insult to human dignity. Just respect and get respect as a human being
      From my side worm congratulation to the Mother of this Baby.
      God bless your

• dumbass motherfucker. you deserve to get your ass beat.

• Black like the dick your mom prefers?

• Rando Yo mamma should have told u that a black man could have been your father with her stink pussy.

• Wtf… Who reads this article and automatically thinks “must be a black baby”.
      Racism is alive and kicking. Please Random do the world a favor and don’t reproduce, your ignorance may be genetic.

2. Wa wa wee wa !!! That’s two big units there!!!

• There is no reason to stick up for these people who are irresponsible, unhealthy and selfish. Having a baby when u have a huge health problem that you cant/havent dealt with puts your baby at risk of almost certainly having the same problems. We need to stop trying to be pc about fat people and just acknowledge that it is an unhealthy, disgusting way to live that shortens your life span and puts you at risk of so many other health problems. This child will almost definitely struggle with this for their whole life. There is a reason that heart disease is the no 1 killer and if we keep giving these people our sympathy and making them think that it is ok to live like that then they will never even try to change!

• Sorry Danielle I meant to reply to rando’s comment

• She or he means black guy will fuck anything,Rape is in there DNA

• @Bigga that’s a flippen prick thing to say. NO ONE has RAPE in their DNA you narrow minded, racist, uneducated IDIOT! Only those with a mental instability of ANY race would do such a terrible thing as rape. It is not just black people reported and caught raping others and they sure don’t just screw “anything” but I guess it could be something you have experience with right? DOUCHE BAG!

• Are you joking Jay? I recommend you read Bigga’s comment again. You’re clearly an idiot.

• dislike haters | April 29, 2015 at 2:46 pm |

o with it. I have 2 kids and the only time I have been over a hundred is wen I was pregnant. I’m under weight and I can’t help it. It’s not her fault how much she weighs or wat she looks like. Maybe she is trying to get in better shape. And rape runs in human being blood not just black men. White men have raped women also. The adults in this world need to raise their kids not to be judgemental but theres a problem the adults have to grow up and learn that we are ALL the SAME on the inside as everyone else. I wish you all the best of luck and hope and pray that wen my kids grow up they don’t act like theones here that don hearheartless. If people would support other people and encourage to sosomething then maybe this world would be bettebetter. I dislike haters and immature adults. I’ll support her and help her and her son with the things I kno they going thru.n with the things I kno they going thru. And no-one said she was selfish. It’s prolly not her fault wat she weighs I’m sure of that.

3. Congratulations to Mother and beautiful baby. My heart aches for the road ahead but with love and commitment I hope you all have a wonderful future ! Give that baby lots and lots of hugs and kisses and love xxxx

• deffo love he’s lovely!!!!!!!!!!

• Yep, lots of hugs and kisses and love… and a lot less donuts than the mum had!

• leanne thats lovely x

• Debb Jeffries | January 18, 2015 at 9:06 pm |

Maybe this will give the mother an incentive to turn her life around to a more healthy approach. There are terrible disorders and addictions out there that don’t involve drugs and sometimes food. There are some disorders that have the patient constantly feeling extreme hunger even after they have eaten. What a curse! I’m asking and praying for others to please show some mercy for this beautiful child and support for the mother. There are so many options for her now. She can save herself and in that action, show her baby how to live a healthy life.

• Lots of hugs, kisses and a diet you mean…

• Congrats?? This is child abuse!!! Poor kid 

• By love and commitment do you mean multiple visits to health care facilities and welfare?
      That’s what I see coming in this situation

• The only way this child would be ‘lovely’ would be with an apple in his mouth over a spit.

• Jack Torrance | January 20, 2015 at 12:51 am |

Would you have said the same as well if she was an drug addict or alcoholic?

• What’s beautiful about this baby? OK she suffered, ok powerful future and stuff and all this glittery beauty but come on! Hope she will heal from her obesity and take care of her poor child. Give lots of hugs and kisses but no junk food!

• cynthia smalley | March 3, 2015 at 12:27 am |

people in glass houses…I hope no one hits ur glass house with a boulder

• Nice thing to say leanne totally agree hopefully this will give her ammo to turn life round for beautiful baby xx

4. Congratulations mummy xx so happy for you and your lil man. Blessed be xx

5. Obesity is a serious disorder; self inflicted or medically related, there is no need for the disgusting comments being made. The lady above is a human being. Had the lady been anorexic, a self harmer or mentally challenged there would not be those comments. The people making such horrific comments are more disgusting on the inside that any obese person may look to you.

• Hear, hear! Thank you for the interjection of decency.

• Alcoholics, smokers, annorexics(sic), drug addicts, sex addicts and anyone else with any kind of addiction have no right to judge or comment. Obesity is one of the many addictions people fight with everyday, just because you can outwardly see the affects of the persons struggle doesn’t give anyone the right to judge. He who is without addiction……….

• Couldn’t be more accurate.

• In fact, being addicted to food is far harder to beat than any other addiction. You can beat other addictions by quiting, but when you are addicted to food, you can’t just stop eating.

• If she were a drug/alcohol/cigarette addict and continued to do any of these things during pregnancy, then people could justifiably be angry/upset with the mother. Obviously, we don’t know if the woman tried to get help for her obesity throughout her pregnancy. But the baby will still be more at risk to certain health problems such as diabetes and obesity.

• Couldn’t have put it better Annie. I have been disgusted at some of the comments I have read on this article. Unfortunately these people may have children. who will be brought up to think how their parents do. And the world will continue to be full of discord, bigots & war ……

• Obesity is the own persons fault because they are greedy fuckers!

• This child is beautiful. No matter the size of the mother or baby. Regardless. Some of these comments I’ve read makes me wonder about you… This could have been YOUR family member.. Then what would you have said? Not the same discusting things, I hope. Some of you people truly have no class or respect!

• Sad.com…people are people and if she want to have a baby that’s her pussy. .as far as her laying up with someone black you know what they say once you go black you never go back lol maybe she thought rondo and Robbie dick was to small lol…